We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, Cashier's Check, Money Orders, Gift Certificates and we offer Low or No Interest Financing at times on certain items.
Sales tax at the rate of 9.05% is applied to all orders being shipped to an Arizona address. Orders shipped to addresses outside the state of Arizona are not charged sales tax.
Order Processing and Shipping
We currently ship to locations within the United States, Canada and the European Union.
Orders shipped outside of the USA may be charged a fee for duties and taxes when package is delivered. That fee is the responsibility of the customer and is not paid for by Singersewingmachine.com, Inc. If the customer refuses the package then those fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
Within the continental United States (the contiguous 48 states), SHIPPING may be FREE to the customers on orders over a certain predetermined dollar amount. Orders being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, other U.S. Possessions, Canada and other Foreign Countries are not eligible for free shipping. Shipping rates may be calculated by clicking the Checkout button in the shopping cart.
Free shipping does NOT apply to any item that requires freight ground delivery. On all orders that require freight ground delivery, we will contact you by phone to give you the actual freight charges. We ship most orders via UPS Ground with the exception of packages that weigh less than 1 pound which are typically shipped via USPS Priority Mail. On orders that include free shipping, we reserve the right to choose the carrier of our choice to accommodate the most efficient method of getting the product to you.
Shipping charges in the shopping cart are accurate UPS published rates. We do not inflate any shipping charges.
Please keep in mind that UPS and FedEx do not ship to PO Boxes. If you put a PO Box as your shipping address the merchandise will be shipped via USPS. (Additionally, providing a PO Box as your shipping address will not cause us to ship via USPS for you. If you have experience with UPS delivering to your PO Box, please call us and we'll make the exception; however, if the package gets denied and rerouted, you will be charged all applicable shipping costs.)
All orders will be processed within 1-2 business days. Orders placed on weekdays before 2pm Arizona time will usually be shipped the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 3pm, Saturday, or Sunday are processed on Monday. Processing and shipping does not take place on weekends or holidays. Regarding expedited shipping: Expedited shipping is effective based on when the item is sent out, not from the time the order is placed. If we have an item in stock, we can generally have it sent out the same day we receive an order. Items that must be special-ordered or drop-shipped by the manufacturer cannot be sent through an expedited method.
Any customer that refuses their package will be charged the original shipping cost, plus the cost of shipping to have the item returned back to us.
Freight Shipping Policy:
So that heavy-item orders can go as smoothly as possible, please read the following specifications and conditions for delivery of cabinets and assembled industrial machine tables.
1. Assembled industrial machines with table and assembled sewing furniture will ship via freight truck line, NOT UPS or FedEx. Freight delivery cannot be expedited and does not apply for free shipping. Freight shipping charges are generally in the range of $150-250, depending on your location and type of delivery address. (No shipping method other than freight is applicable for these items, even if other methods show up in the shopping cart.) We will contact you about the freight shipping charges. You are also welcome to contact us after you have placed your order.
2. Someone needs to be at the delivery address to receive and sign for the product when delivery takes place. The freight company will call you to inform you of the delivery date so that you can plan accordingly. Provide as many phone numbers as possible to ensure that the shipping company can contact you and let you know when your order will be delivered.
3. Be aware that the delivery driver is not responsible for bringing the product inside your home. Their responsibility is to deliver the product to the delivery address and move the freight to the end of the truck. They may or may not take it off the truck for you, but they will not bring the item inside your house, take it up stairs, place it for you, etc. You will need to have appropriate assistance and/or equipment available at delivery to unload it off the end of the truck and get the product inside your house.
4. When you sign the delivery receipt, it is a legal contract that states that you received the product in acceptable condition. Always inspect your shipment before signing for it. It is best to completely remove your shipment from its containers regardless of the condition of the box, inspect it thoroughly, and if the cabinet is damaged refuse the shipment. This is very important, because once you have signed for your shipment it is your responsibility if it is damaged. If the Customer signs for the product in good condition and the product is damaged, only replacement parts can be purchased at the customer's expense and it is the customer's responsibility to install any replacement parts.
5. Save your box and all packaging materials until you are certain that your cabinet and all accessories are in satisfactory condition.
6. Replacement of accepted damaged products will only occur when funds are received from the shipping company after the claim has been filed. Normal claim time is 3 to 4 weeks. If the freight claim is denied and the customer does not inspect the cabinet, signing for it in good condition, the damaged product is the customer's responsibility.
7. Inserts are usually shipped out via UPS or Fed-Ex and customarily do not arrive at the same time as your cabinet. Delivery on inserts can take up to two additional weeks for delivery due to the time it takes to create your insert.
8. Remember to call us before signing for the product if you do not understand this delivery agreement.
International Shipping Now Available!
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our customers Worldwide!
Bongo International provides our customers with their very own US address. Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system which you can use to view your items and consolidate them with multiple orders.
International customers can save up to 82% off typical international shipping rates by following these four easy steps:
Register with Bongo and receive a U.S. shipping address.
Enter the Bongo address as both your billing and shipping address.
Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method.
Once the order arrives at Bongo, log into your account to forward to your country.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bongo through live chat or by e-mail. They will be glad to assist you.
Click Below to Get Started:
Not finding what you are looking for?
let us help you! call today!