Singer Curvy 8763 Sewing Machine
Singer has created a new method of threading the machine and bobbin. This is the first major threading change since the invention of the sewing machine. Digital technology is combined with a one-touch needle threader to make it easy and simple. You can spend less time threading and more time exploring your creativity. Concentrate on projects ranging from basic utility to fashion sewing, crafts to home decor!
The new SwiftSmart™ Threading System is a revolutionary way to thread a sewing machine.
The Old Way
- Thread the spool.
- Guide the thread down along the groove.
- U-turn the thread and pull it up again.
- Thread the take-up.
- Pull it down again.
- Thread the eye of the needle.
The New SwiftSmart Way
- Guide the thread from the spool to the needle using the groove at the front of the machine.
- Use the one-touch needle threading feature.
The Drop And Sew™ Bobbin System has a specially designed track and new needle plate. No longer is it necessary to manually raise the bobbin thread.
The new "curvy" shape with contemporary colors includes three StayBright™ LED lights. You'll have unmatched lighting of the sewing area. Push button stitch selection makes it easy to select the desired stitch. No need to turn a dial! The auto tension features ensures stable stitch quality for every type of fabric.
Features and included extras:
- 30 Built-in stitch patterns
- Push-button stitch selection
- SwiftSmart threading system for truly one-touch threading
- Adjustable stitch width and length
- 1-Step buttonhole in 2 styles
- Exclusive Drop & Sew bobbin system
- 6-Segment feed system
- Automatic reverse and tie-off functions
- 20-Space memory for commonly used embroidery phrases
- StayBright long-lasting LED light
- Twin needle setting
- General purpose
- Button hole
- Blindstitch hem
- Button hole opener / brush
- Spool Cap (large)
- Spool Cap (small)